This airframe was purchased from a fellow in Mississippi that was cleaning out his hangar. Originally bought as parts for the Long EZ there are enough parts and materials here to one day be a flying machine, so instead of cannibalizing it for its cowl, I decided to instead build it. The fuselage is in OK condition, but is rolling on flat tires, needs everything done or redone, and so I have put this one far back on the furthest burner until I can make time for it. The biggest issue- which has been partially solved- is the wings and wing attach points. I did finally find wing templates, and there is a (slim) chance that Eureka CNC will be able to cut a set of cores for me.
When the time allows to start back on this project this webpage will serve as my build log.